Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Nota Happy Anniversary Miss "K"

Assalamualaikum,








He calls me Miss "K"
He always says with his gentle smile …..
What Miss "K" wants, Miss "K" gets

The green eyes twinkle with amusement
A pack of loving kisses landed on my forehead 
But then…..
It makes me sound like I am a spoilt demanding kind of woman
It makes me sound like I am an arrogant kind of little brown woman
It makes me sound like I am kind of a self centered old woman
I do sometimes wonder what he is up to……???
But then….
I expect nothing of no good
Thing is …....I feel good about it
Truth is …..
 Miss "K" gets all the attention she wants….
Because I feel …. I get his attention
Because I feel …. I am cared
Because I feel … I am loved 
Because I feel … I am loved
For that I feel so blessed and grateful to HIM Ya Allah subhanallah..

Happy Anniversary to us
20th April, 2014







No comments:

Post a Comment