Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nota Selamat Harijadi Pak Long

Assalamualaikum,

1st March, 2013

Today is a special day for Pak Long and here is my wish for you....




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE..

My wish for you
I wish for you
Comfort on difficult days
Smile when sadness intrudes
Rainbow to follow the cloud
Sunsets to warm your heart
Gentle hugs when spirits sag
Friendships to brighten your beings
Beauty for your eyes to see
Confidence for when you in doubt
FAITH
Faith, so that you can believe
Courage to know yourself
Patience to accept the truth
And love to complete your life
God bless you!
I asked the Lord to bless you
As I prayed for you today...
To guide you and protect you
As you go along your way
His love is always with you
You know He'll see us through....
So when the road you're travelling on
Seems difficult at best.....
Know that God will do the rest!!!!!
And so ... I wish you the very best
Both in this life and the next!

*******
***











No comments:

Post a Comment